Top 10 Reasons Why I Didn't Vote for Thread of the Month...
10) Because I've voted every month for my own tank for TOTM and I never win so why would this be any different?
Al Kahalic of Naperville, Illinois
9) I was embarrassed because I drank the vodka myself.
Oliver Clothesoff of Denver, Colorado
8) There weren't enough pictures in those nominated threads, and I refuse to read every word!
I.P. Freely of Fort Worth, Texas
7) Why vote, no matter who wins, I won't read it anyways.
Jaques Strap of Sacramento, California
6) I lost my constitutional right to voting with that felony conviction in Las Vegas... She didn't look like no cop...
Seymour Butz of Rifle, Colorado
5) I WOULD HAVE BUT MY MOUSE ONLY RIGHT CLICKS AND MY CAPS BUTTON IS STUCK.
Mike Rotch of St. Louis, Missouri
4) I was busy with the three day black-out trying to rid my tank of hair algae and with the power cut, I couldn't get on the computer.
Hugh Jass of San Franscisco, California
3) I had an Ozone leak and been sitting here eating Fritos all month
Amanda Hugginkiss of Madison,OH
2) I'm boycotting thread of the month until somebody has a line on ridding a 50-gallon tank of caulerpa. THAT would be a ThOTM!
Ivana Tinkle of Spokane, Washington
1) I never see where to vote; maybe it should be made a sticky.
Ollie Tabooger of Long Beach, California
Reefkeeping's next Top Ten for the next issue: "Top Ten Reasons Why Stimulus Money is Needed for My Tank..." Our thanks go out to AIG_CEO for suggesting
the next topic!
Think you're funny? Send us an entry (via
the "Submit" button or the forum link below) for
your "Top Ten Reasons Why Stimulus Money is Needed for My Tank..."
If you have questions,
would like to suggest a future Top Ten topic or place an entry,
visit our online forum
or hit the button below: