Things to Say to Cover Up Another Reef
Purchase to a Significant
10) "What? A new animal in the tank? Let me tell
you about asexual reproduction; it's really quite common among
JulieCL of Kansas City, Missouri
9) "I told you Honey, we need the new $1000
MH lighting setup so that those pretty little clownfish won't
loose their color and die."
sumpfinfishe of Vancouver, Canada
8) From the ladies who own reef tanks..."Honey, if
you let me buy that coral, I'll wear that red thing you like
Andy Vlack (kaiyokanman28) of Aurora,
7) "For real, Honey. They said that since I'm
such a good customer, I could HAVE this blue clam."
ginntonic74 of Trenton, New Jersey
6) "But Baby, this one is the nursery! Now that
they've all grown up we need to get them a bigger home!"
5) "Honest, that 8" table acro colony didn't
cost a thing, they traded me "even-steven" for some
Xenia and a few zoanthids."
gregt of Tampa, FL.
4) "The stupid kid at the LFS thought it was
a damsel and sold the angelfish to me for $3.99."
of Long Island, NY
3) "This is the LAST time, dear, I PROMISE..."
of Aurora, Illinois
2) "Honest Honey, that's not a new coral, it
just popped up out of the live rock."
Doug of Chicago Suburbs, IL.
1) "Well yes, these are all new corals. But
the ones we have are all females. These right here are the
males. And if it works out like it's supposed to on the next
full moon, Babe, you and me are gonna make a fortune!!!"
64Ivy of Greenwich, CT
Reefkeeping's next Top Ten for June: Top Ten Signs
Your LFS is Clueless About Saltwater... Our thanks go
out to Kevin Kuykendall (Anemone) for suggesting the next
Honorable mention goes out to the following members for submitting
ten Top Ten reasons: Andy Vlack (kaiyokanman28). Thanks folks!
Think you're funny? Send us an entry for
the Top Ten Signs Your
LFS is Clueless About Saltwater...
If you have questions,
would like to suggest a future Top Ten topic or place an entry,
visit our online forum.