Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Blogs > Cherub's 33 long reef specifications summary.
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Summary of build & stock thread.
  1. Old Comment

Cherub's 33 long reef specifications summary.

Korrine, sorry I haven't gotten to the comment you made about my blog. It has been three months since you posted it, LOL. If I did see it I must have forgotten about it. And thanks for pointing out the bug in the there about the links not opening to the pictures. I will contact the administrator.

I've been posting and reading in RC a lot but not on my build thread. I'm thinking about abandoning it and working with my blog a lot more. How have you been doing? I haven't seen your build thread either. Did you finally upgrade to a 75 gallon?

Best regards, Mitch
    Posted 01/21/2011 at 06:35 PM by cherubfish pair cherubfish pair is offline
  2. Old Comment

Hey Cherub. Coming by to see how it's going. When I clicked your above photo links this is what I get:

vBulletin Message Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

I'm excited to see your tank soon!! Are you not posting it on the forums, just in in here...or did I miss it?
  3. Old Comment

Love your blog! Can't wait to see more.