View Single Post
Old 04/28/2011, 05:30 PM   #283
djkms
Fish Freak

Bill,

Were you just born awesome or is that something you learned over the years?

Thanks for the clarification. I actually have room for multiple cultures and I do have a tetra disk sitting in my closet. FAF was out of ISO. So let me understand this, would you say to feed the copepod/roti culture ISO and feed the DT nanno? I guess my question is this, is nanno the best overall phyto to feed a reef and ISO is best overall to feed a copepod culture? I honestly dont care as much about the roti's as I do the pods, maybe I should? What about tetra? Will copepods readily consume tetra like ISO or will I have face the same issue as I would nanno? I only ask because of how difficult ISO can be to culture and I want to have a food source ready to go if the ISO crashes.

So if I culture multiple phyto's I can then split the culture and mix the split of multiple phyto's into the same bottle and place in the fridge with no issue?

Thanks Bill

Current Tank Info: 225 Upgrade Setup 11/17/2012 72x27x27 - Custom 40g sump/Diablo DCS-250int skimmer/Blueline HD40x/2 MP40's/Tunze ATO/2 Part/BRS RODI/ Neptune apex, WXM/3 Radium 250w Galaxy Ballast/8 39w T5's/Litermeter III/Aquavitro Salinity/20%WC/Carbon/GFO/Vinegar
djkms is offline   Reply With Quote