View Single Post
Old 10/19/2011, 10:42 AM   #45
Steveb
Registered Member
 
Steveb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: TX
Posts: 1,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToLearn View Post
Ok, leave the sticky for the 1% of people that visit this forum who still have an AC3 and need help using it. But for the other 99%...
Sheesh....

What are pretty much all of the active threads in this forum about? Answer: The APEX, APEX Lite, APEX Jr.

I'm sure that with the new user guide sticky and the other 99.9% of the threads, a new APEX/APEX Lite/APEX Jr. user can most likely find the answer they seek. If not they can post and get an answer since 99% of the people out there are using the APEX (I'm using your % for argument sake, I don't agree with it).

Surely this one sticky on the older products is not such a great inconvenience to you or the other 99% that you/they can't just glide on past it while seeking the answer to an APEX family related issue. I happen to own the APEX and 2 ACJr's, so I can appreciate both sides.


__________________
Steve

My Tanks
50x30 ABS Tub & a 48x24 frag tank at the moment
Steve's Reef 265 Build In Progress

Last edited by Steveb; 10/19/2011 at 10:57 AM. Reason: added APEX Jr.
Steveb is offline   Reply With Quote