View Single Post
Old 04/13/2020, 10:25 AM   #6183
orly20
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionN View Post
The fish I got from him is really well pack and did great, healthy.
What ever problem, having a fish not eating you your tank after shipping it across the country does not mean that it did not eat in his tank. Therefore calling him a liar because he said that the fish ate in his tank is unreasonable. The most you can say is that it does not eat in your tank.
Thanks OrionN for you comment but I have purchased three fish from him A yellow belly regal over a year and a half ago and it didn't eat, I also ordered a Semi Butterfly(that was supposedly eating and healthy) that I placed in a QT and it was dead the very next morning from a very vicious bacterial infection. He obviously sent me a sick fish and the images below are all from NYaquatics. You might be right that it might be unreasonable but it is very frustrating when tons of money are flushed down the toilet and the seller doesn't even try to help out. I am happy for you that you've had good experiences with him. I have ordered fish online and most fish you purchase from the lfs are shipped cross country also so your point there is soft.

The dead Regal lived for two whole months in the tank until is starved to death, I thought these "Redsea Yellow belly's were good eaters". The one I have now is from Madagascar lol, lets see what happens but I will NEVER deal with NYaquatics again, that's for sure.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Butterfly1.jpg (30.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Butterfly2.jpg (32.8 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0149.jpg (55.7 KB, 26 views)
orly20 is offline   Reply With Quote