View Single Post
Old 01/10/2017, 06:59 PM   #10
Reef Bass
colors and textures

Photobucket appears to have changed their larger image handling, or I haven't run into it before even though I have uploaded 1200 (and I believe 1600) pixel wide images before, though a year or two ago. Tonight I uploaded a 2500 wide image and when I use their IMG links, I get a 1024 back.

The site appears even less responsive and more ad laden than last time I was there.

While it sucks to lose images, it sounds as though you were relatively fortunate with the outcome of your ransomware experience. Thanks for sharing.

I hear your point about liking to view images on a screen larger than the 3" camera back. I shoot tethered / remotely most of the time and so am composing and focusing the shot on my laptop instead of the camera back. Using the 200% zoom I can set the focal plane exactly where I want it. And if I want to go completely wireless I activate the wifi in my 6D and can use laptop, tablet or phone.

Former president and co-president of the Wine Country Reefers.

Current Tank Info: 60 gallons of Scleractinia and Zoanthidae lit w/ LEDs

Last edited by Reef Bass; 01/10/2017 at 07:04 PM.
Reef Bass is offline   Reply With Quote