View Single Post
Old 10/06/2016, 05:52 PM   #7
hipertec
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy725 View Post
I have had my entire LED Pro strips replaced by JBJ and they went out AGAIN!
Paid $100 to have it replaced and it lasted less than a year and fried all my corals. Throwing the hood away and putting on EcoTech G4. Done w JBJ. Awful. ����
I will NEVER BUY JBJ again and I suggest everyone to NEVER buy any of their products.
Ive researched and it looks like this is a very common problem. In their manual, its says 50,000 hrs and up to 10 years. I have not even come close to those numbers and they flat out said it will cost $140 to replace the two strips, that probably cost JBJ a few dollars for the LED strips. They will only cover the first year WITH you registering on their website. All bull crap talk since they put 50K hours/10yrs...

They also said as 1 strip goes out, eventually, all the others will too as the power is not going to the others stronger. Even if 1 LED out of the 5 on the strip is out, it will shut down all of them down. Why would you design the LED in a series????? Their design is FLAWED and they want the customers to pay for it by overcharging. OR this may be done intentional to make customers spend more $$$ with them.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! WILL NEVER BUY THEIR PRODUCTS AGAIN AND I SUGGEST EVERYONE TO NEVER BUY EITHER. THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS!!

Last edited by hipertec; 10/06/2016 at 06:00 PM.
hipertec is offline   Reply With Quote