Thread: Halide Q & A
View Single Post
Old 02/18/2009, 03:53 PM   #70
Registered Member
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 247
There is a shop light which all electrical wholesalers I've spoken to refer to as 'the shoplighter'. It is a low profile reflector and ballast set for 70W double ended bulbs. Electrical wholesalers may also just sell you a 70W ballast and you can get a reflector/socket housing from any hardware place.

JoelNB is offline   Reply With Quote