View Single Post
Old 09/28/2020, 05:27 PM   #127
vlangel
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Hoaster View Post
Looks good. You appear to have a peaceful community of fish in there. That's got to be fun to watch! It's a delicate balance to get that. Fish, corals and plants all looking well!
Thanks Michael for the kind words!

It is a very peaceful community, ( although Linus disappeared and I think Marmalade, the other combtooth blenny is to blame. He would harass Linus.)There are 2 green gobies in there as well as 1 barnacle blenny. I haven't given up on getting 3-5 yellow tailed damsels, and 3-5 barnacle blennies. I think about a coral beauty too but they can be coral nippers so I will think on that one some more. I have had several coral beauties who were all model citizens in my prior reefs.

I am feeding very very heavy and that seems to be working. Hopefully the seagrass will flourish and the balance will continue.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, ...and God sawthat it was good. Genesis 1:20 - 21

Current Tank Info: A 56 gallon high nutrient macro algae/coral reef that overflows into a basement 30 gallon seahorse macro algae fuge that overflows into a 20 gallon sump
vlangel is offline   Reply With Quote