View Single Post
Old 01/16/2006, 06:20 PM   #89
Registered Member
little_d's Avatar
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 662
Hi all,

I am planning to start culturing phytoplankton and would like to know if there is a hardware store like lowes or home depot that sell the rigid tubing? Also, I read one of the article and it mentioned that the size for the rigid tubing is 1/8", is this correct?


little_d is offline   Reply With Quote